Páginas

4 de junio de 2013

Wedding Invitations









I've already mentioned here my cousin Marta's wedding, and I even showed you a little decoration project that I did for her and her fiancé. 

I want to show you now something very important that I have had the honor to be involved in: the invitations design! 

I wanted to give them options, so I worked in different designs (some were classic and others had a modern - out of the box - approach). They were all supposed to be printed in A5, either letter or landscape orientation. We also wanted to find white envelopes with color inside (matching the chosen design), but that turn out to be a bit complicated so we ended up with a plain one, which was still fine!







Wanna guess which one they chose? And... which one would you choose? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...